This savings account makes saving easy and automatic. Each month, the rewards you earn with River Bank Cash are automatically deposited into River Bank Saver. Plus, River Bank Saver also earns a high rate of interest.
All you have to do to earn rewards is meet the simple qualifications in River Bank Cash. So sit back, relax, and let these accounts build your savings for you. Open River Bank Cash and River Bank Saver today!
– Linked to River Bank Cash account
– Automatic transfers of River Bank Cash rewards
– Earn 0.40% APY* on balances up to $50,000
– Earn 0.40% – 0.27% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
– Earn 0.10% APY* if qualifications are not met on River Bank Cash checking
– No monthly service fee
– No minimum balance to earn rewards
– Free online banking
– Free e-Statements
– Free notary services
– Free balance inquiries and telephone transfers
– Up to 6 free pre-authorized withdrawals, automatic transfers, telephone transfers, checks, drafts, debit card or similar transactions per statement cycle (there is a $3.00 service charge per withdrawal, after the sixth occurrence)
– Unlimited in-branch withdrawals or transfers
– No minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for the River Bank Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest River Bank Saver rate too. To earn your rewards, simply do the following transactions and activities in your River Bank Cash checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
– Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
– Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
– Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
If you don’t qualify, don’t worry — both your River Bank Cash and River Bank Saver accounts are still free, and you still earn our base interest rate. Plus you can get back to earning rewards the very next qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/25/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open River Bank Cash is $25. For River Bank Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 1.65%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in a range of 1.65% – 0.43% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on River Bank Cash all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle River Bank Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Monthly Qualification Cycle means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised River Bank Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in River Bank Cash is automatically transferred to River Bank Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised River Bank Cash APY. The River Bank Saver APYs may be less than River Bank Cash APYs. If qualifications in River Bank Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $50,000 in River Bank Saver receive an APY of 0.40%; and (2) balances over $50,000 in River Bank Saver earn 0.20% interest rate on portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range of 0.40% – 0.27% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on River Bank Cash, all balances in River Bank Saver earn 0.10% APY. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.