This checking account is in tune with your needs — earn refunds on purchases from iTunes® and Amazon®, including music, movies, apps, books, and more.
When you meet some simple qualifications, you’ll also earn refunds on your ATM fees* nationwide! Move to the beat of your own drummer — open your River Bank Tunes checking account today.
– Earn up to $5 every month in iTunes® or Amazon.com® downloads*
– Earn $20 in iTunes or Amazon.com downloads at sign up*
– ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $15 monthly)*
– No monthly service fee
– No minimum balance to earn rewards
– First order of checks free
– Unlimited check writing
– Free online banking with bill pay
– Free e-Statements
– Free debit card
– Free balance inquiries and telephone transfers
– Free notary services
– Overdraft privilege available
– $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning download refunds and ATM fee refunds is easy. To earn your rewards, simply do the following transactions and activities in your River Bank Tunes checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
– Have at least 20 debit card purchases post and settle
– Be enrolled in and access on-line banking at least once
– Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
– If you don’t qualify, don’t worry — your account is still free. Plus you can get back to earning rewards the very next qualification cycle.
*The minimum to open account is $25. You will be refunded up to $20 for iTunes and/or Amazon. com purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your River Bank Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Monthly Qualification Cycle means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.